Our Workplace Culture
Our People and Values
At IA Design, we support cultural and gender diversity on all levels, and aim to provide a workplace that nurtures trust, wellness and individual growth.
Our culture is built on four solid values:
- Enjoying our work – we practice balance and wellbeing, have a great work ethic and have a lot of fun.
- Oneness – we act as a team and support our teammates, clients, partners and suppliers.
- Excellence – we are committed to our work and the results of our work.
- Innovation – we are entrepreneurial and our pioneering spirit drives our achievements.
These values and an unwavering commitment to the wellbeing of our employees underpin everything we do.
IA Group Indigenous Policy & Reconciliation Action Plan
The IA Group is committed to building meaningful relationships with Indigenous communities nationally and creating opportunities for employment and engagement. We acknowledge Indigenous people as being the original carers of their lands and the importance of preserving their culture and customs.
The IA Group will align with the Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) through:
- Relationships – meaningful, sustainable and respectful relationships with Indigenous people and their communities is crucial to ‘closing the gap’ of disadvantage between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians;
- Respect – we will continue recognise and respect the customs and practices of Indigenous people and their communities and the importance of these practices in preserving and protecting their culture; and
- Opportunities – we are committed to providing long-term, sustainable employment, training, education and business opportunities for Indigenous people and their communities.